Monday, June 1, 2009

Home of Our Very Own

Preston and I closed!

On May 28, 2009 Preston and I signed our lives away when we bought our very first home. We are so anxious and excited for all the remodeling. It's going to be a lot of hard work but we're going to LOVE it when it's finished. The house is in great condition but there are a few things we're going to be changing. Good bye carpeted bathroom and kitchen, hello nice new hardwood floors! We're gutting and remodeling the upstairs bathroom this week. We'll be knocking out a wall so that our new vanity will fit, and we're putting in new vanity lighting, tiled floors and walls, a new mirror, we're resurfacing the pink bathtub into white, the whole sha-bang! I'm already having a blast :D

My parents came down this last Saturday to help us out a little. I love when they come down to visit!! My mom and I are going to tackle the weeds in the yard today. I've never been so excited to weed.

No comments: