Monday, July 27, 2009

Our Room of Love

A new love sac has joined our home! ... for a little while at least. My brother in law, Blaine, bought a love sac so that he will have something nice and comfy to relax and watch movies on when he moves in. But for now, we're enjoying the full fluffy room. There is not an inch of walking space. It's so much fun! You have to step on one sac to get to another. We're going to miss that TV room. This is our last week at the condo because the bathroom is finally completed!! We are so anxious to move in. We love our new home and our new bathroom. Preston and I are looking forward to the future and all the fun projects that are coming with it.

2 comments:

Camargo said...

Where are the pictures of the finished bathroom? Congratulations, really the bathroom is probably the most important room in the home if you think about it. I'll tell you what, next time your in the bathroom, you know today some time, think about how important it is. Where would you be if you didn't have a bathroom at that moment? Who knows? They don't call the it Throne for nothing. You know that's where kings and queens sit. Oh boy here I go rambling on again about unmentionables. I'll stop.

Seriously though, I want to see that majestic room of yours. :) I'm excited.

Preston and Kara said...

Hehe, We're not living in our new home until this weekend so I'm not in the bathroom everyday just yet. But don't worry, I'll get pictures soon :)

I hope I don't offend you when I ask this but, who are you? Your blogspot is blocked and I don't recognize your name... eek!