Preston gave me my new camera in perfect time for our family bike trip. We just got back last weekend. What a big trip it was. We took the back roads up threw Wyoming and Montana and visited Jackson Hole, Yellow Stone, The Grand Tetons and Glacier then came back down through Idaho. It was so much fun, even the “Iron Butt” days. “Iron Butt” days are the days we ride all day. We had two of them this trip, one 12 hour day and another 13 hour day but it was well worth it. We were able to see lots of breath taking scenery and I, of course, had the opportunity to take some amazing pictures. We also came across a man who saw Sasquatch and was able to get a picture of it. What an exciting day that was! Earl couldn't stop talking about it the rest of the trip and I must say myself, I've never seen a more realistic picture or heard a story quite like this mans. Pretty convincing stuff. But I think my most favorite part of the trip was visiting the old jail in Deer Lodge, Montana. It was awesome and I've been wanting to touring a jail for a long time. What a dark and mysterious place. Fascinating but very creepy.
It was so great to be with the family on the road for a week and I’m so grateful we returned back safely. I hope Preston and I get the opportunity to go on another trip at least one more time before life gives us more responsibility, if you know what I’m saying ;)
It was pretty stinkin' difficult to pick out pictures for this post. I must have at least 900 photos that I want to show everyone so I compromised a little. Although the pictures don't look as good cropped and little, I've put some of them into clusters and just a couple in full size. I hope you enjoy!










5 comments:
Hey, where's the pics? I gotta see this guy who saw Sasquatch.
haha, they are still trying to upload! They are so big, they've been trying to upload for over and hour and a half now! Crazy. Sad story is, the guy who saw sasquatch wouldn't let us take a picture or video of him. He said he didn't want it all over the internet. Sad day. I'll get them up as soon as it will let me. sorry! And the title is just a quote from the trip. It's kind of a funny joke because Earl is so obsessed with Sasquatch, he almost peed his pants when he came running over to tell us about this man.
I like your pictures! Sounds like you had fun!
Sounds like you had a great time! I am glad...although Ryan and I are dissapointed that you guys were SOOO close and we didn't get to see you. Hopefully next time though! I heard about the sasquatch story. It is pretty cool. Look forward tot he pictures.
Thanks everyone!
Amanda- Yeah, Preston and I are pretty bummed we didn't get to come up and visit. We are so anxious to. We're hoping before next summer we'll be able to find time and come up :) We miss you guys!
-Kara
P.S. Glad to hear Ryan is back home (I read your blog)!!
Post a Comment