Wednesday, October 14, 2009

It's Official!

Preston and I are going to Europe!

Here's the proof...

Clicking the confirmation button for purchasing our tickets :)

4 comments:

Manda said...

Sounds like fun! What part are you going to? What will you do?

Preston and Kara said...

We're headed to a few countries,
Switzerland, Italy, Spain, France, Germany and England.

I'm not sure what all we're going to do yet. My best friend who I grew up with in Japan lives in Switzerland and she's going to tour us around Europe for a couple of weeks.

We're excited!

Preston and I want to get together with you guys soon! Maybe we could go do something fun with Little B like a corn maze (not the big scary adult ones of course).

Ryan and Amanda said...

I am so jealous! Can you hide me in your suitcase?
Oh! and in case you were wondering who ryboysweetiepie was that commented on one of your posts. That way my Ryan.

Michelle said...

I am so jealous!!! I hope you have the best time ever!