Jobie is such a gorgeous girl! She is so much fun and really knows how to work the camera. Jobie is Preston's stunting partner so while we were at it, I got a few shots of them doing some cool tricks.
Kara you are an amzing photographer! Why can't we live closer? I would hire you in a minute! How is the logo going? Ryan is actually a great artist and created my logo for my business it was perfect! Good luck!
3 comments:
You take great pictures, Kara. You're really good at picking interesting locations, too. Very talented!
you are doing such a great job! you are getting some really good shots :)
Kara you are an amzing photographer! Why can't we live closer? I would hire you in a minute!
How is the logo going? Ryan is actually a great artist and created my logo for my business it was perfect! Good luck!
Post a Comment