This is my Brother, his gorgeous wife and precious son. They volunteered to help me out with a small photo shoot. They are such a good looking little family and I'm so excited for their fourth member to arrive next April! Thank you guys for coming such a long way for such a short amount of time! Hopefully next time it won't start hailing on us :) Love you guys!
WARNING: Photo Overload.
The first photo I antiqued quite a bit. It's a different look that I don't normally use. I'm not quite sure if I'm in love with it just yet. What do you guys think? Maybe if I add in a little more vibrance...
Love the pics, Kara. I especially like the one with Blake looking over the bridge and the one with him running in the foreground and Bret and I in the background.
4 comments:
What great pics! Very cool photo shoot and you're right, they are a beautiful family. Love you so much!
Love the pics, Kara. I especially like the one with Blake looking over the bridge and the one with him running in the foreground and Bret and I in the background.
Hi Kara,
Cute pictures of Bret and his family! His little boy is adorable. Love, Cathy Dueck
Post a Comment