Hurray for Christmas Pictures! Our good friends asked if I would take some pictures of them for their Christmas card this year. At least I think that's what they said they were using them for haha. This has been my favorite shoot yet! It seems every shoot I learn so many new and different things to improve myself on and I think it's finally starting to pay off a little. I'm still no where near flawless and there are many more things I need to correct myself on before I acquire the competence I would like to have but in the mean time, I'm having a BLAST while learning and practicing!
these turned out really good! i totally know what place you are talking about now. they built that enormous place right after coby and i got married. how would it be eh ;)
1 comment:
these turned out really good! i totally know what place you are talking about now. they built that enormous place right after coby and i got married. how would it be eh ;)
Post a Comment