Hi Friends,
I'm sorry I haven't posted much. I have been meaning to tell you all about our winter vacation but so many exciting things have come up these past two weeks. All my time has been stolen.
Two weeks ago I applied for an internship with an incredible photographer, Scott Jarvie. He accepted me!! My nights have been dedicated to photography for the last week and will continue to be for the next 4 months. I have learned SO much! I feel confident that my own work will improve quickly and my own business will be established within the next six weeks. My first big shoot will be this wedensday morning. Scott and I will be shooting the Utah Symphony, Utah Opera and their CEO. How exciting!! And plenty more exciting shoots to come! I am honored to be working with Scott and very excited to learn from him!
I will try to post a little more but if I don't, you know why!
1 comment:
Well, I will be excited to hear about this winter vacation you guys had!
So glad that your internship is going well. I hope it continues to help you excel into an even more amazing photographer than what you are already!
On a side note. Donna and Earl came over last night and told us Logan and Janine are talking of taking the bikes and coming up here in the end of June beginning of July and celebrating the 1st of July with us, which is actually a really big thing with the Nilsson's around here and in Raymond in general. Ryan and I are hoping that you and Preston are coming with them and we wanted to let you know if you are coming that you have a place to stay with us if you want!
Miss you guys!
Post a Comment