Thursday, April 8, 2010

Vacation!

Preston and I were finally able to get a break from our busy life for a week. We headed down to Arizona for a few days to visit friends and then went on to California from there to visit Natalie and Tim (Preston's sister). It was very nice to get away for a little while. Here are a few of my favorite pictures from the trip.



From Kara Nilsson Photography

I think this picture is hilarious!! Little Alexa sat in the sand making it look like she had an accident. I didn't want to embarrass Natalie by posting it to my public photography blog but I did want to at least share it with the rest of the family and a few friends :D. Alexa is the most adorable innocent little girl. I would be lucky and honored to have a daughter like her one day. She is so very precious.


From Kara Nilsson Photography

No comments: