Also, I am no longer working with Muddy Boys!! Yesterday was my last day. I am happy to be done and excited for my own start....
I got my business license in the mail today!
Red Petal Photography, LLC
by Kara Nilsson
by Kara Nilsson
I consider myself an amateur but on my way to professional wedding and landscape photographer. I've got two weddings this month and starting in June, I will be selling prints to the government. My photos will be displayed as decoration in VA hospitals and adult family homes. As I get my name out there, I hope to expand and sell to more branches of the government.
As for this month I will be busy getting my website up and running, a logo created, and building my portfolio more.
Oh happy day!
I mean weekend... I mean month... no...
I mean year!
I mean weekend... I mean month... no...
I mean year!
3 comments:
Wow Kara! That is so wonderful! What a fun job to be a photographer :o) I can't wait to see more of your work! (sorry about the two deleted comments, I was signed into my gmail account instead of blogger)
Post a Comment