Preston and I have been working on the back room for the last month. We painted it (I'm in love with the color), put a new light fixture in, put baseboards in and curtains (yes, I made those curtains and I'm dang proud of them!). I am also very proud to say that I did all of the caulking :D and dang it looks good. Seamless. You can hardly tell it's there. While Preston was away in Chicago on business I decided to surprise him. He was planning on caulking when he got home and was thrilled to see that the job had already been done when he returned.
Last week I went home to Seattle to visit my parents and while I was gone, Preston decided to do a little surprising himself. He installed the carpet that I had picked out 2 months ago and built me a computer for my photography work.
Take a look at the almost finished product! We've added the keyboard and chair since these photos were taken.
(I know I havn't posted any pictures of Preston and I in awhile. I'll have to do that soon!)

2 comments:
Looks GREAT!!! You do mighty fine work! Love you!!
oh! so pretty.
Post a Comment