Friday, January 21, 2011

Baby Bump

Obvious outward signs are starting to appear.
Our little Peanut is growing and so is my belly
... FINALLY!



This last Tuesday I came home from running and noticed that my bump was starting to appear. I can still hide it in most outfits but there is no hope when it comes to my spandex Capri's and white t-shirt. My jeans don't fit anymore so I'm always wearing my workout clothes, leggings, dresses or PJ's.

I finally went shopping yesterday for some maternity clothes in efforts to find pants that fit but instead I walked away with 5 new shirts that I can't wear until my belly grows a bit more and two more pairs of leggings, one of which I may return. Maternity clothes are expensive, especially pants! Does anyone have suggestions one where to shop? I hear the Forever 21 in Salt Lake has a Maternity section and their pants are really cheap. I'll have to find some time to head up soon and check them out.

Week: 19 and five days
Cravings of the Week: Meat, Orange Julius
and Raspberry lemonade

2 comments:

Kelli Nicole said...

I hear Old Navy is great for maternity clothes!

Ryan and Amanda said...

You look great! The bump is gonna be coming soon. Maternity clothes are crazy expensive up here too. With Josh I bought 2 maternity pants and just wore regular shirts. Just this past week I went out and got a maternity things from Thyme Maternity. Do you have that down there?