... A very, very large bee sting!!
So three days ago Preston took a picture for a belly update but it was right after I had worked out, I had no makeup on and I didn't realize how bad my hair looked. I didn't feel comfortable letting the whole world see that photo so today I asked Preston to take another one. Okay, so you see the photo a couple of posts down at 19 weeks? Well, my belly looked exactly like that in the picture that was taken three days ago. Not exaggerating one bit. And today I look like this....
I'm pretty sure I have officially "popped"!
Week: 22
Cravings of the Week: Raspberry Lemonade
(I think I officially have a real pregnancy craving!)
Week: 22
Cravings of the Week: Raspberry Lemonade
(I think I officially have a real pregnancy craving!)

1 comment:
SO cute! Pregnancy suits you!
Post a Comment