My little boy has the cutest gummy smile!!
See for yourself...
Ryder has laughed for me twice but I still have yet to get it on video. It is so adorable though, believe me!
Ryders Age: 5 Weeks and two days new
See for yourself...
Ryder has laughed for me twice but I still have yet to get it on video. It is so adorable though, believe me!
Ryders Age: 5 Weeks and two days new
3 comments:
Adorable!!!! Abby and I just watched it and she couldn't take her eyes off of him. I think she must recognize him and they are already friends. Seriously, one of THE cutest boys I have ever seen. Can't wait to kiss his cheeks!
I agree your baby boy has the cutest gummiest smile! I really think he is the cutest little boy! I can't wait to meet him!
Aww!! So cute baby and that all pictures.
click here: https://www.weaveron.com
Post a Comment