So much has been going on around here for Preston and I. Prestons younger brother left on his mission last week. What an exciting event that was. We miss him so much already but we know he makes the best missionary anyone could ask for. Before you know it, he's going to be working close with the Prophet. Landon entered the MTC on Wed. Feb 4 and will be serving in Argentina, down south with the Penguins.
The day after Landon left, Preston and I headed to Seattle to visit home. It had been over a year since I had been back! It was a pretty relaxed weekend. We went to the Snoqualmie Falls where I took some picture which I am very excited to develop at school and other then that, we pretty much just played on the Wii Fit, went to a couple of movies and did some shoe shopping. It was defiantly a short weekend but worth every second. We got a killer deal on plane tickets so we figured we'd better take advantage. Next time we'll be sure to make it a longer trip.
I didn't take any digital pictures while we were up in Seattle because my battery was dead so I can't upload any from our trip, however, I am taking a photography class at school and am becoming obsessed with taking pictures so I will upload a couple that I have taken in the past couple of months that I like.





1 comment:
I love these photos! Thanks so much for your comment on my blog. If you ever want to second shoot a wedding with me, you are more than welcome to!
Post a Comment