Tuesday, February 17, 2009

tag 3's

3 Joys:
- Spending time with my most amazing husband in the world, Preston
- Being close with the spirit and learning about the gospel
- Traveling

3 Fears:
- Losing a loved one so early in life
- The monsters under my bed (seriously)
- Living in Utah forever

3 Goals in life:
- To learn of the gospel more fully and become closer to my Heavenly Father
- To be an amazing mom to my children so that they might live a successful, happy, "normal" life
- To design and build my dream home

3 Current obsessions/collections:
- Photography
- House Hunting
- Saving money

3 Surprising facts:
- I'm secretly starting to get baby hungry
- I have had the same job for almost 8 months now and still love it!
- I can drive my husbands stick-shift Jeep Wrangler pretty dang well (I like to think that's not so surprising but apparently some people do)

1 comment:

graden and haley said...

Oh my Kara! I have waiting and waiting for you to do a new post. I'm excited that you have. And I love your blog! so cute!