The first post of 2010! How exciting!
2009 was a fun year for us. We celebrated our 1 year anniversary; bought our first home; we did our first remodel in our home by fixing the upstairs bathroom; we welcomed our first puppy to the family, purchased a few fancy gadgets such as my first professional camera and a flat screen TV; Preston now works for Adobe who bought out Omniture and to end the year we were delighted to find out that we are expecting a new member of the family! ... no... not me, everyone knows that I wish it were me but I'm still ecstatic for my brother and sister in-law who are expecting their second baby boy! Hip Hip Hurray! I'm so excited to meet my new nephew in April :D
We really have been spoiled this last year. We have such a wonderful family who are so giving and selfless. We are eternally grateful for each and every one of them and love them all so much. Preston and I really have been blessed this last year and are very much in debt to our family and Heavenly Father.
Although 2009 was full of so many fun memories, experiences and stepping stones we are very anxious for the new and upcoming year. We have many things planned which we are looking forward to.
To start it off, I have planned to organize our blog a little more. We are splitting it into two separate blogs. One for our personal progress, events and achievements and another for my photography.
My new photography blog site is, http://karanilssonphotography.blogspot.com/
I'm still working on my new blog. There are a few things that need to be adjusted but hopefully I will be able to work out the kinks quickly.
I want all of you to know how much fun I have reading your blogs and I'm looking forward to reading everyone's new post's as 2010 progresses.
1 comment:
I love your blogs, Kara! It sounds like you and Preston had a very eventful 2009. Your photography blog looks amazing! Can't wait to hear more from you guys in 2010!
Post a Comment