Sunday, January 16, 2011

Before

I found this video on my computer today. Preston and I made it right after we were engaged. How fun! I completely forgot about it.

I love that Preston totally misses his pool shot and right after bowls an awesome round. Gosh dang my husband is the best! I also love that Wayne randomly pops up twice in the video with his "good luck booty shake".

We had so much fun back then but nothing compares too how much fun we have had every day since. I cherish every moment I have with Preston. I'm so blessed to have found such a wonderful, fun, loving, perfect for me, man. He puts a smile on my face everyday :D I'm so lucky he picked me!

1 comment:

Ryan and Amanda said...

You two are seriously so cute! We too, are lucky Preston chose you AND you chose him. We love you guys!