We're going to have a son!!!!
We got our wish! Preston and I both wanted a boy. I thought our Peanut was going to be a girl just because I wanted a boy so badly. We are very excited and seeing him on the ultrasound was so neat. I didn't want to turn it off. I love my Peanut so much already!!!
We went and had an ultrasound done yesterday morning but it wasn't the medical ultrasound so we won't know details on Peanuts size and weight until we get the medical ultrasound on Feb 3rd. Preston and I didn't want to wait another month to find out the gender so we popped on into another doctors office and had them check it for us. Yippeee!!!! They only printed off 3 pictures for us. The disc of photos and a video would have cost an extra $20 and our doctor will be giving that to us for free so we will wait and have a video and digital images soon!
Preston felt the baby move three days ago! It was only one kick that he felt even though Peanut is moving all the time now but it was a big one. Preston actually thought that I had flexed my stomach on purpose because it was such an obvious movement but the baby is still below my belly button and my abs aren't down there so I can't really flex that area without moving my whole stomach. Proof!
Ever since Preston has felt the baby kick and now that we know the gender, I can tell this baby thing seems more real to him. I love seeing the excitement on his face when we talk about Peanut. I love that Preston is just as thrilled as I am about the idea of being a parent and having a family of our own. I am one lucky girl!!
Preston felt the baby move three days ago! It was only one kick that he felt even though Peanut is moving all the time now but it was a big one. Preston actually thought that I had flexed my stomach on purpose because it was such an obvious movement but the baby is still below my belly button and my abs aren't down there so I can't really flex that area without moving my whole stomach. Proof!
Ever since Preston has felt the baby kick and now that we know the gender, I can tell this baby thing seems more real to him. I love seeing the excitement on his face when we talk about Peanut. I love that Preston is just as thrilled as I am about the idea of being a parent and having a family of our own. I am one lucky girl!!
Week: 17 and six days
Cravings of the Week: Chinese food!!!
Cravings of the Week: Chinese food!!!
2 comments:
I am SO excited for you! How wonderful! You will be a great mum! Where are you living now? How much do you charge for photos? I need to get some of Grace!
i love that you call him peanut so you don't call him by his "name"! :) i'm thinking panda express.....say, wednesday??
Post a Comment