Thursday, February 3, 2011

Peanut's Debut

We got our official 20 week (even though I'm almost 22 weeks) ultrasound done today. It was so awesome! The technician gave us a 15 min video on DVD of our session plus a bunch of pictures. She even gave us a few 3D pictures for free! She said she liked us so much and thought we were so cute that she wanted to throw them in. Hurray for us! We're cute! haha. I guess any doctors office you go to will charge for 3D pictures. At least that's what I've heard. The pictures are pretty cool.

I'm only going to post a few of my most favorite pictures because there are just way too many photos to post.

Our little Peanut is healthy and strong. I guess for his age he is two days ahead of schedule which would move, for the time being, my due date to June 11th. About a month ago I had a dream that my baby was born two days early, on June 11th. Crazy! I guess we'll see if my dream comes true.

During the ultrasound, Peanut yawned for us and we got it on video. It was so adorable!! Our little guy is so stinking cute and I can't WAIT to meet him!!

I've been meaning to take another picture of my belly so I could show all of you how I'm progressing but I keep putting it off. Maybe tomorrow I'll have Preston snap one and I'll post again. I'm really seeing a difference and I really show when I wear my baby doll dresses. I had someone ask me at church on Sunday if I was pregnant. Yay! I'm so glad she noticed but she is a brave women to ask that sort of question. Thank goodness she was right.

Peanuts Big Debut!!





I love his little feet and long legs!
I think he's going to have Preston's sexy long legs :D


Week: 21 and four days
Cravings of the Week: Raspberry Lemonade
(especially the Raspberry Lemonade Freeze at Olive Garden)

1 comment:

Ryan and Amanda said...

He is so stinkin cute! I love the pictures and can't wait to actually meet him!