
A few more big events have happened over the past two weeks and I want to recognize a few people...
My parents anniversary was Feb. 14. A girl could not ask for better parents. My Mom and Dad mean to the world to me and I love them very much. I am so grateful for all they have done for me. Thank you Mom and Dad for getting married!!! I don't know where I would be without you. I hope you had a wonderful Valentines Day/Anniversary!!
My brother and his amazing wife also had their Anniversary, on Feb 24th. Despite the fact they were sick, I hope they had a wonderful evening and wish them many more happy years to come. They are such a fun cute couple and are amazing parents to their one year old son.
This last week Preston and I went to Las Vegas. Preston had his national stunting competition down there at The Orleans. His team was so close to winning ,it almost hurts. He had an amazing group to preform with. They were all very talented and did a spectacular job.
We had a blast on our trip and were able to stay with our friends, the Orlowskis. It was AWESOME! I had never been in a home as large as theirs before. A mansion would be the correct term. Preston and I were able to enjoy their theater room a couple of times although our trip was short. They also had the comfiest bed I have EVER been in. I didn't want to leave Vegas for that one reason a lone. Their bed.
The Orlowskis are the kindest people and we are so lucky we have them as friends. Thank you for your hospitality! We love you!

1 comment:
i love the new look of the blog! i didn't know that you had stayed with some friends in vegas, so fun. i love the pictures you posted that you took too.
Post a Comment