Preston and I cannot get enough of our egg sandwiches. They are super quick and easy to make and most importantly, they are delicious! We have lived off of these for the past two years and we still love them! I'm sure most of you know how to make egg sandwiches but I'll toss out our recipes anyways. We have three different versions, one with just the egg mixture, one with avocado and one with relish. Sometimes we'll splurge and pop some sprouts in there. :)
Serves: 2-3 (makes two sandwiches)

5 boiled eggs
2 Tb mayonnaise
1 tsp. ground peppercorn
4 pieces bread
1/2 Avocado (optional)
1 Tb Relish (optional)
Peel shells from hard boiled eggs. In a small bowl crush up eggs with a fork into fine pieces. Add mayonnaise and mix well. Stir in peppercorn. Toast the bread. As the bread is toasting, cut up avocado into thin strips. Once the bread has finished toasting, layout avocado strips and spread a thick layer of egg mix in between two pieces of toast to make the perfect egg sandwich. Enjoy!
1 comment:
Oh my goodness! You've made me so hungry! Can't wait to try it with avacado or relish! You should do more posts like this, I need more ideas!
Post a Comment